The Only One-Step On-Site Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device
|Methamphetamines/Ecstasy (ME)||25 ng/ml|
|Marijuana* (TH)||40 ng/ml|
|Cocaine (CO)||20 ng/ml|
|Amphetamines (AM)||25 ng/ml|
|Opiates (OP)||10 ng/ml|
|Phencyclidine (PC)||4 ng/ml|
|Benzodiazepines (BZ)||5 ng/ml|
- Flow of blue lines indicate sufficient collection of saliva
- Collection and testing in one integrated device
- The only on-step device available
- Increased drug detection levels
- Two test configurations of 6 drugs including benzodiazepines
- Rapid collection and testing: results in 5 min
- User-friendly and non-invasive
- Avoids gender observation
- Reduces sample adulteration or contamination
- Includes transport vial for confirmation testing
Oratect® III Reference Guide
The Oratect® III* Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device is a simple one-step test for the detection of drugs of abuse in oral fluid.
Oratect® III Procedures
Remove the blue cap by holding the sides and pulling gently. This will expose te collection pad. Make sure there is a blue line present in each window area indicating an unused device.
Open mouth and rub the collection pad inside mouth against cheek in a circular motion several (approximately 15-20) times. Make sure to keep head level.
Gently rub the collection pad against the opposite cheek in circular motion several (approximately 15-20) times.
Gently rub the collection pad on top of the tongue several (approximately 15-20) times. Do not chew, suck, bite or bend the collection pad.
- Rub the colelction pad underneath the tongue several (approximately 15-20) times.
Place the collection pad underneath the tongue for approximately 30 seconds to collect saliva. Instruct the donor to hold the device in place with hand. Suffiecient amount of saliva collected is indicated by the flow of the blue lines. Repeat steps 2-6 until the blue lines flow.
Remove from mouth as soon as blue lines flow at both of the test windows. Re-Cap the device.
- Lay the device on a flat surface and read results in 5 minutes after removing the device from mouth. Do not read results after 30 minutes.
When no coloured band appears in the CONTROL (C) region, the test is invalid even if there is a band in the test region. Repeat the test with a new device.
For each test, two colored bands should be observed:
One in the CONTROL (C) region
One in the specific TEST region
The color of the test band may be slightly darker than the control band. Any visible band that can be seen is a negative result.
Presumptive Positive Result
A colored band at the CONTROL (C) region should be observed. When there is no colored band at the specific TEST region, the test is presumptive positive for that particular drug.
|CAT#||Description||Tests / box|
|HM11||THC 100 / COC 20 / OPI 20 / AMP 50 / MET 50 / PCP 4||25|