It only takes a minute to guarantee the integrity of your urine testing program.
Test for the following Adulteration Parameters:
- Specific Gravity
- Pyridinium Chlorochromate
- Accurate, most comprehensive test available
- Detects adulteration, dilution and substitution
- Simple to use and interpret
- Results in 1 minute
- No instrumentation required
- Conforms to DOT guidelines
- 18 month shelf life
- IntectCheck™ Controls available for monitoring performance
Typical Adulterant Reactions
Dip the test strip into the urine collection cup and remove immediately. Be sure all pads are wet.
Blot the test strip gently on it's side to remove excess urine. Results are ready in one minute.
Compare the color of the test with the color chart and interpret. Results are void after 2 minutes.
|CAT#||Description||Tests / box|
|AD007||Urine Drug Adulteration Test 7-parameters||25|